rainy saturday

well, today was one of the rare saturdays at which i dont really have to do anything.
it felt good.
but my day was like this;
woke up at 11.
sarah came over at 12:30, and we watercolored.
: )
it was fun. im not very good, so haha, yeah.
left to go to my cousin's baby's bday. [1st!]
it was cute, babies are cute, so it was all good.

jack is over now and its raining.

easter is tomorrow.
josh is home.
my uncle is in ICU.=(
pray for him.

-im listening to Rachel Weigand.
i love her, and her voice.
i need to do something tonight.
i dont know what, but something
i would looove to watch an old movie with cary or audrey.
im glad WVU won against duke. :)
im glad my sister is having a baby.

wow, im rambling.
i cant wait til warm spring weather.
i miss my friends.
i miss grace.
i miss juliaaaa.
i miss eliz.
....
im trying to enjoy my senior year.
really trying.

its just alot of me....is honestly
ready
to
move
on
from this
place.


lateer.

0 comments: