3:45


today: good day.

i finally got my hair highlighted. my mother has be pushing me to do it.
i like change, only when im ready.
but other times, im really stubborn.
: )

i wasnt really in the best mood today.
i had to wake up early, again, for school.
and then go play piano infront of homeschoolers.
and then i couldnt take a nap.

i love naps. they are amazing.
soo, and my hair appointment was pushed back 45mins.
Ahhhhh.
okay, so i was really tired, slightly hungry, and absolutely dreading work tonight.

but whenever i sat into that chair and picked out my blonde tone, i felt relaxed.
and i just sat there and small talked away.
i usually loathhhhe small talk, but kind of was in the mood today. hmmm.

well, anyways. after the color is applied, you sit in this chair with a warm helmet blowing amazingly warm air on your head.
she gave me a comso to read. i felt really cliche.
like i was in a movie where all those girls go and get their hair done.
and to be honest, im not really a girly girl.
i might, maybe, blow dry my hair, but other then that--i do nothing.
haha. yeah so, it really actually really cool, and i liked it.
it was soo immensely relaxing. i couldnt get over it!
NOW-- i can see where girls LOVE this stuff.
just a hour of being pampered does alot.

oh well.
that was just me ramblingg on....
i have work soon.
i think i will go take that nap...

: )

0 comments: