today was

what i neeeeded.
hardcore. : )

Eliz came over and we had a sweet mini shoot.
got caught on some private property.
scared the crap outa me!
haahahha.
it wasnt too ccold, but cold enough for a cute pea-coat and scarf.
she looked adorable.
the sunset was amazing alsoo.
ah, what a day.
photos to commme.

lately, things have been changing for my friends--for the good?
i dont know. its all bittersweet.
for me, im exploring my photography, and myself.
i have so many things going on right now, every night of the week is filled, and its like my senior year is flying by.
ah, its insane, and i hate it.
i worry alot. alot, alot.
and right now the last stressful day this year is on March 15th, so after that day , im home free.
i cant wait.

oh well. thats all.

this is my flickrr.
http://flickr.com/photos/15055846@N06/

click to see my day.

: )

0 comments: