i'm sitting in school

actually, im in my art classroom.
the others have enrichment, but i just go for two classes, so i dont have enrichment.
ohhhboyy.
:D

my day started @ 6:15AM--earlyy.
im honestly not a morning person. no really, im not.
but my IB Art Class and Pottery classes are fun. : )
Mr. Toler is supaa niiiice, and knows SOOO much about photography--it blows my mind.

this week's assignment : a Panaroma

i was brainstorming about what i want to shoot. Mr. Toler said to be creative, and im thinking a human being or something different. NOT a landscape.
Landscapes and Senior Photos bore me to tearsssss.
ha! oh wellll.

my breakfast: Vault Red Blast and Nurigrain bar.
eh, i need some caffiene.

so aftter i get out of here--NAP TIME.
oh man, i want a nap really badddd.

school has been a good experience for me so far.
i suprise myself sometimes--i have more cofidence that i thought i did.
ha, iknow that sounds weird, but a couple yrs ago, i wouldnt DARE step foot in a room FULL of strangers [that are not christians.]
my job, as a waitress, is crazy, but sooooo good for someone who is shy.

oh well, thoughts for the day.
my sub is outa the room right now.
haha.

p.s. God bless the school system for giving the art department such a big sum of $$.

: )

2 comments:

  1. are you doing art at state?

  2. i am not.
    at South Charleston High School.