college life.

these girls are part of my little world that i live here at ABC.
i just met them, and i cant be more blessed.
it amazes me how close a bond we have already made and its been only 3 weeks.
it blows my mind. God has blessed me!
they each have a different personality and qualities that i admire.
Alicia is goofy, yet caring.
Kaitlyn is completely crazy.
Rebekah is the 'mother' of the group, she brings some sense. :)
and Melonie is the quiet spirit. she's famous for her one liners that crack all of us up.

i wouldnt want any other girls to be here my first year of college.
and may we be friends til God calls us home....

: D




[left to right]

[ rebekah, mel, alicia, and kaitlynnn]






click to enlarge.

6 comments:

  1. very cool.

  2. ive done something here to have you a few cents!

  3. im your favorite reader here!

  4. im your favorite reader here!

  5. Hello

  6. yeah! its much better,