what


exactly am i waiting for? my life is good at the moment. no drama. i have friends. a good job. school is less pressure. and im in good heath. why cant i {or anyone} else be comepletely and utterly content. content with themselves physically. what is our physical appearence? its what
others judge us by. cruel. very.
but we accept this......
so why am i restless?
my head is full of thoughts, memories, and ideas.
but most of all--Desires.
wants-needs.
i want to go to Art School.
i dont want to go to work.
i want a good hug from a old friend who lives far away.
i want i want i want.
im tired of wanting.
so what do i do. everyday, to clear my head , to try to make sense of this world.

simple.

photography.
i know its like a fad nowadays, and like everyone on myspace has a photograpy myspace.
buttttt, its diff for me.
i love it.
i breath it.
ineedit.
:) So, yes. everyone has their little things that make them happy.
and mine is photography.
haha, okay im done.


i have two hours to do something productive.

.Love.

1 comments:

  1. Hiya
    I loved reading / seeing whatver you have posted. Everything has a flow and spontaneity and I am a sucker for spontaneity.I almost envy that you have a hobby that is your passion. I have never felt that way towards anything in life. Its not that i don't have an interest in anything but i don't breathe , sleep, dream or feel for anything the way you do for ur photography. I like reading , watching movies, music and there was even a time i liked horse riding and painting back then in school but i have never immersed myself into anything that i forget time , day ,place and myself. I wonder how that feels!!!I know quite a few people who do have their own special thing like my husband for one who is so passionate about music and my bro who loves cricket and my sis who loves any form of art.I wish there was something that would set me free...